Terms and Conditions
1. When you provide it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use GoldZouq you voluntarily share certain information including your name, email address, phone number, photos, comments, and any other information you give us. You can also choose to share your precise location using your device settings or through photos. We will still use your IP address, which is used to approximate your location, even if you don’t choose to share your precise location. You will also have the option to share other information about yourself such as your gender, age and preferred language.
If you connect your Facebook, Google (opens in a new window) or other third-party accounts to GoldZouq, we use information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts) to improve your GoldZouq experience. This is dependent on the privacy policies or settings for those accounts.
2. We also get technical information when you use GoldZouq
When you use a website, mobile application or another internet service, certain internet and electronic network activity information gets created and logged automatically. This is also true when you use GoldZouq. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data when you use GoldZouq, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address (which we use to infer your approximate location), the address of and activity on websites you visit that incorporate GoldZouq features (like the “Save” button—more details below), searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used GoldZouq, cookie data and device data. You can learn more about the log data we collect here.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using GoldZouq on, including the type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks.
- Clickstream data and inferences. When you’re on GoldZouq, we use your activity—such as which ideas you click on, boards you create, and any text that you add in a comment or description—along with the information you provided when you first signed up and information from our partners and advertisers to make inferences about you and your preferences.
3. Our partners and advertisers share information with us
We also get information about you and your activity outside GoldZouq from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with.
- Online advertisers or third parties share information with us to measure, report on or improve the performance of GoldZouq, or to figure out what kinds of images to show you on or off of GoldZouq. This includes information about your visits to an advertiser’s site or purchases you made from them, or information about your interests from a third-party service, which we might use to help show you ads.
4. Please note that the images available in GoldZouq is publicly available on the internet and we don’t directly own it.
- If you think you think an image has been uploaded of yours without your consent, you may approach us for a takedown request.
5. Images collected through campaigns may be used for promotional offers and features that will be released by GoldZouq in future endeavours.
6. “The Bride In Me” Contest
- Who can participate?
- This contest is open to brides who have married after 2020.
- Brides who got married before 2020 are not eligible to enter the contest.
- How to participate?
- The bride/participant must send a “Hi” message to our Instagram and should use the google form link given in the reply to submit their photos and details.
- When a bride’s/participant’s google form submission is approved, a notification will be sent to their WhatsApp number about the status of approval.
- Each bride/participant is assigned a unique referral code after approval of their google form submission. The unique referral code will be shared to the participant via WhatsApp.
- A bride/participant can directly refer to other brides/participants by sharing their unique referral code.
- How do approvals work?
- Participation criteria mentioned in the “Who can participate?” section must be met.
- Must pass the image guidelines mentioned in the google form.
- If we find the bridal photo submitted in the google form is from online sources(google/stock photos/instagram), we will not accept it.
- The participant must be a real bride and must have an Instagram account.
- The participant must submit all the required fields and accept the terms and conditions before form submission.
- How referral’s work?
- Scenario 1: When bride/participant B submits referral code of bride/participant A.
Bride/participant A will get a referral count only, if the submission of bride/participant B is approved.
- Scenario 2: When bride/participant B submits wrong referral code(human error) instead of bride/participant A’s.
Contact GoldZouq team via WhatsApp(recommended)/ Instagram resolving the issue. Our team will guide you.
- Scenario 3: When a new participant doesn’t have a referral code.
Filling in the referral code is completely optional.
- What are the rewards?
- If the bride/participant has 3 referral count:
Will get rewarded with a special gift worth INR 300/-
- If the bride/participant has total of 10 referral count:
Will get rewarded with a special gift worth INR 700/-